Saturday, 11 March 2017

Tiger Snake Rolling in the Grass (Notechis scutatus)


This is the Tiger Snake  (Notechis scutatus). I think it has just recently shed it's skin. You can still see of few small patches of old skin and the snake is writhing and rolling  about as if to try and remove the last pieces. Vikingtimbo, if you are watching, do you have any thoughts on that?  For the record, this snake was not filmed 'in the wild' but rather, in a large enclosure at a wildlife park at Bicheno. I've had them turn up in my backyard from time to time and even got some photos but I have not yet managed to get video of a wild tiger snake.

(  Tiger Snake  (Notechis scutatus) - Click the play button )



Thank You!
Since September I've gone from about 12 subscribers on my YouTube channel to over 210. Thank you all very much for your support and encouragement. If you have not yet subscribed please consider doing so, as not all of my videos appear on this blog. If you are logged in with your google account you simply need to use the YouTube/Subscribe button below.

I hope you enjoy the videos.


 Click the button below to subscribe to my YouTube Channel

4 comments:

  1. Hello, great video. I would think if they are dangerous you would not want this snake in your your. Thanks for sharing, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We had two snakes in the garden in one day last week. Heaps around this year.

      Delete
  2. It really is a beautiful creature! Shiny, and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching. Glad you liked it.

      Delete